You can manage your account and password using the Openpay App.
When you sign in, please enter the email linked to your Openpay account and your Openpay password. Your password should be unique to you (it’s case sensitive too).
If you’ve forgotten your password, or you’ve entered an incorrect password too many times, don’t worry, you can reset it from within the Openpay App.
To reset your password, follow these 3 easy steps:
- click ‘Forgot your password?’ and enter your email when prompted;
- press ‘Reset my password’;
- check your inbox for the temporary password email
- enter the temporary password and then set your new password
To change your password within the app, please:
- click your name in the top-left hand corner of the home screen;
- select ‘Security’ from the menu;
- enter your new password; and
- click ‘Update’.
To ensure your account is secure, your new password must contain a minimum of 6 characters, and include 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 number.
Please note, you can only login to manage your account via the Openpay app, which can be downloaded from the Apple App or Google Play Stores. At this time, your account cannot be accessed via your PC.