Sometimes upon sign up, our system may not be able to automatically verify your identity. This just means that our team will need to manually verify your identification to complete your account registration.
What do I need to do?
To help us quickly and easily verify your identity, you will need to submit the following TWO documents.
- A photo or scanned copy of only ONE of the following:
- Your valid and current Australian driver license
- The photo page of your valid and current passport
- Your valid and current Medicare card.
A clear "selfie" of you holding the identification document selected from above.
How do I submit my documents?
Before you submit your documents, be aware that in sending the copies of the above identification documents to Openpay, you confirm that:
- You are authorised to provide Openpay the personal identity information they contain; and
Please note that verifying your identity won’t affect your credit score.
To submit your documents, click on the link below to be taken to our identity verification form.
What happens next?
Once you have submitted the above documents to us, we will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm the status of your account.